TAEP Back ordered Equipment Policy - Hay Equipment & Livestock Equipment Programs
Producers approved for Livestock Equipment and Hay Equipment were sent a letter in early March which included instructions for backorder situations. Producers with back ordered equipment must submit reimbursement request by program deadline (postmarked no later than April 1, 2020).
The policy is outlined below:
· Equipment must be purchased between October 1, 2019 and April 1, 2020.
· Invoice/receipt must indicate:
- Business/vendor name, address, phone number
- Description of expense (make, model, serial# if applicable)
- Amount of purchase
- Date of purchase
· Indicate item is "back ordered" on the invoice/receipt
· Indicate estimated delivery date
· Submit reimbursement request by program deadline (postmarked no later than April 1, 2020)
· After item is delivered to the farm, submit pictures of item to TAEP by email, mail, or text message
· Include your name, address, and TPN when submitting additional information to TAEP
Submitting TAEP Hay Equipment & Livestock Equipment Reimbursement Requests
Producers may mail their reimbursement request using the envelope included in their reimbursement packet. Producers are encouraged to make a copy of their reimbursement request and send using a traceable method (example - return receipt requested).
Reimbursement requests must be postmarked no later than April 1st, 2020.
Reimbursement requests may be uploaded electronically to the producer's TAEP Online account.
1. Go to www.tn.gov/taep
2. Click on TAEP Online located on the menu on the left-hand side of the screen
Log in button - for producers with existing accounts
- TAEP Producer Number (TPN) and password needed to log in
- Producer will receive a confirmation email for each uploaded document
Set up TAEP Online Account button - for producers without an account
- Producers will need their TAEP Producer Number (TPN), TAEP ID#, and a working email address to create their TAEP Online account.
- The TPN and TAEP ID# are located on the producer's Document A which is included in the reimbursement packet.
- Producers will receive a password after setting up their TAEP Online account. Please check spam or junk folder if email is not received within 15 minutes.
Hand delivery of your reimbursement request is an option but is not encouraged during this health crisis.
We do not accept reimbursement requests by email or fax due to various security concerns.
Please contact Bruce Steelman at 615-542-1364 if you need a copy of your Master Beef Certificate or TPN (Tennessee Producer Number).