Following is the agenda for Tuesday's meeting of the Town of Woodbury Board of Mayor and Aldermen:
TOWN OF WOODBURY
BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMEN
AUGUST 7, 2012
• Call to order
• Roll Call
• Approve minutes of the July 3, 2012 meeting
• Public Hearing regarding Ordinance No. 446, an ordinance to amend the 2006 edition of the International Building code for the Town of Woodbury, Tennessee to include the 2006 International Residential code for one and two-family dwellings as published by the International Code Council, and as a recommendation from the State of Tennessee.
• Consider adoption of Ordinance No. 446 on second and final reading.
• Consider adoption of ordinance on first reading to amend the zoning ordinance of the Town of Woodbury,Tennessee to add minimum residential parking regulations within the zoning ordinance.
• Neal Appelbaum would like to address the board to request additional funding from the Town of Woodbury to the Chamber of Commerce.
• Consider bid to proceed with demolition of structure at 209 Hayes Street.
• Consider donation of police car to the Cannon County Sheriff’s Department.
• Special recognition of Lowell Womack and John Passenger.
• Other Business.
• Reports from Mayor, Committees, and Department Heads.