Tennessee offers endless adventures to check off everyone's travel bucket list. Beginning today, visitors can request the official 2023 Tennessee Vacation Guide--an interactive guide to help visitors choose their own Tennessee vacation, from the great outdoors to world-famous cuisine, or legendary live music to thrilling theme parks. Available as a free printed guide or e-guide at TNvacation.com or at any of the state's 16 Welcome Centers, it's an essential insider's guide to the best of Tennessee.
Inspiration flows through 150-plus pages, including detailed information on:
- Outdoor adventures including America's most-visited national park, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in East Tennessee; ziplining in one of the country's largest urban parks at Shelby Farms Park in Memphis; or, traveling the historic Natchez Trace in Middle Tennessee
- The state's unique celebrations and festivals, featuring music, food and fun
- The famed Discover Tennessee Trails & Byways -- the ultimate road trip
- Family friendly and "kid-reviewed" attractions, including theme parks, water parks, zoos, science museums and safaris
- Made-in-Tennessee spirits -- everything from whiskey to wine to craft beer
- Tennessee's rich history, including 14 statewide stops on the U.S. Civil Rights Trail
- The state's lasting impact on music history and all genres of music, including blues, folk, country, hip-hop and more
Franklin, Tenn.-based Journal Communications, Inc. produces the guide, which is distributed to nearly 500,000 visitors annually. The cover was hand-illustrated by VMLY&R Associate Design Director Mars Denton.
Sample Social Copy: Experience Tennessee your way. Get your free interactive vacation guide and start planning today at tnvacation.com/guide.