In March of 1889, a new auditorium opened for the use of Christians who assembled to worship in Woodbury. Record indicate there were about 200 who met at the time.
While the Woodbury Church of Christ has constructed a new 900-seat auditorium, the old auditorium has continued to be used for Bible classes and Vacation Bible School.
In the early 1960s, the auditorium was updated, but as the years have passed, needed another updating.
Recently plans were set in place to renovate the old auditorium. A new ceiling, new flooring, updating lighting and new painting will bring the "old" back to life.