Two men and one woman were recently charged with domestic assault following separate incidents:
• James Ray Dillard, 125 Orville Duke Rd., Morrison, was arrested on a warrant charging him with Domestic Assault.
The warrant obtained by the purported victim on January 6 alleges that Dillard grabbed her hair, spit in her face and stated “one of us is going to jail and the other is going to the grave.”
Dillard also allegedly kicked the victim in the leg on Jan. 4, causing a bruise.
Cannon County Sheriff deputies Jordan McGee and Reed Bryson served the warrant on Dillard. Bond was set at $2,000. Initial court date is Feb. 7.
• Richard V. Butcher, 2052 Petty Gap Rd., Woodbury, was charged with Aggravated Domestic Assault on Jan. 10 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Reed Bryson.
It is alleged that Butcher, while in an argument with the purported victim, punched her in the face several times, drug her across the residence causing injuries to her legs, and placed a belt around her neck, causing strangulation.
Bond was set at $25,000. Initial court date is Feb. 7.
• Crystal Vincion was served an arrest warrant on Jan. 8 charging her with Domestic Assault. The purported victim alleges in the warrant that on Dec. 25, Vincion hit her in the face, causing injury which required medical treatment. Bond was set at $500. Initial court date is Feb. 7.
• Richard Dale Bullard, 847 Farrell Rd., Smithville, was charged him with Harassment on Jan. 10.
The purported victim alleges that Bullard made telephone calls to her in an offensively repetitious manner on Jan. 9 and 10.
After the petitioner told Bullard not to call at about 6:30 p.m. on Jan. 9, he allegedly called her 19 times on her cell phone and five times on her home phone.
Initial court date is Feb. 7.
In other recent incidents involving local law enforcement:
• Alan B. Hayes, 792 Hoover Mill Rd., Woodbury, was charged with Disorderly Conduct on Jan. 4 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Steve McMillen. Hayes allegedly became loud and unruly during an incident at his address, after being told by law enforcement to be quiet. Bond was set at $300. Initial court date is Feb. 7.
• Patricia Carol House, 119 Kimela Dr., Woodbury, was charged with DUI 2nd Offense on Dec. 31 following a traffic stop on Kimela Dr. Bond was set at $3,000. Initial court date is Feb. 21.