Deputies with the Cannon County Sheriff's Department recently took seven people into custody on outstanding arrest warrants.
• Deputy Eric Moss was patrolling in the Bradyville area on Jan. 20 at approximately 2:30 p.m. when he observed Michael Foster riding in the passenger seat of a white Cadillac. Being aware that there was an active arrest warrant for Foster, Deputy Moss turned around and stopped the vehicle on Bradyville Pike. Foster was taken into custody and transported to the CCSD where he was turned over to booking.
• Deputies Randy Neal and Eric Moss went to 321 Greenbriar St. on Jan. 24 to serve a warrant on Larry Leftwich. After Leftwich was served the warrant for violation of probation, he was taken to the Cannon County Jail and booked.
• Duputies Randy Neal and Eric Moss went to 4871 Jim Cummings Hwy. on Jan. 24 to serve a warrant on Golden Robertson for violation of probation. After he was served, Robertson was transported to the Cannon County Jail and booked.
• Deputy Randy Neal and Reserve Deputy Roger Young went to 7945 Old Mill Hill Road on Jan. 20 to serve an arrest warrant on Patsy Whitaker for violation of probation. She was taken into custody and transported to the Cannon County Sheriff's Dept. Once there, she was served the warrant by Deputy Eric Moss and turned over to booking.
• Deputy Eric Moss served Clayton Cochran with an arrest warrant for violation of community corrections at the CCSD on Jan. 20. Cochran was then turned over to booking.
• Deputy Eric Moss went to 3041 Jim Cummings Hwy. on Jan. 19 and arrested Jacqueline Barrett on a capias warrant. Barrett was taken to the county jail and booked.
• Deputies Randy Neal and Eric Moss went to 7446 Jim Cummings Hwy. on served Bonnie Jean Floyd a warrant for contempt. She was transported to the county jail and booked.