Andrew Forrest Graves, 191 Paschal Rd., Readyville, was charged with Public Intoxication on June 28 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Matthew Parsley.
Deputies were dispatched to Paschal Road following a report of a man who had been removed from a residence and was walking down the road.
Upon making contact with Graves, he told Deputy Parsley that his family became angry with him, that he had been drinking and had kicked in a door. Graves said his mother pointed to the door and told him to leave and his brother grabbed him and took him outside.
Deputy Parsley spoke with the family and learned that Graves had attempted to pry open a locked door and kick in a vent in an attempt to obtained prescription medication.
Upon further investigation it was discovered Graves was allegedly under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. Bond was set at $500. Initial court date is Aug. 7.
• Aaron Emerson Lively, 1344 Greenlee Lane, Jellico, was charged with Driving While License Revoked on June 25 by Woodbury Police Patrolman Patrick Fann.
Lively’s vehicle was stopped for running the traffic light while it was red at the corner of W. Main and W. Adams streets.
A check of the status of his license showed it to be revoked. Bond was set at $800. Initial court date is Aug. 21.
• Arturo Guerrero Martinez, 129 Eastlawn Dr., Goodlettsville, was charged with No Driver’s License on June 23 by Woodbury Police Patrolman John House following a traffic stop on W. Main St. A release citation was issued. Court date is July 24.
• Royce C. Hettish, 100 Rapid Water Ct., Christiana, was charged with No Motorcycle License on June 23 by Woodbury Police Patrolman John Fesmire. Hettish was operating a motorcycle on S. McCrary St. without a motorcycle endorsement. This information was learned during response to a call involving harassment between a Blazer and two motorcycles. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is Aug. 28.
• Pete Montana Simmons, 3032 Cimarron Trail, Murfreesboro, was charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia on June 23 by Woodbury Police Patrolman John Fesmire. Simmons allegedly claimed ownership of a marijuana pipe found during a consensual search of a Chevrolet Blazer during a traffic stop on W. Adams St. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is Aug. 28. Simmons is also awaiting a July 24 court date for an Adult Driving While Impaired charge incurred on June 2.
• Joshua Tyler Neeley, 3039 Huffman Rd., Goodlettsville, was charged with Possession of Alcohol Under 21 on June 28 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Matthew Parsley. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is Aug. 7.
• Charles Lindon Chastain, 328 Carnton Ct., Murfreesboro, was charged with Driving While License Suspended on June 23 by Woodbury Police Patrolman John Fesmire. Chastain was stopped on McMinnville Hwy. for not wearing a seatbelt. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is Aug. 28.