IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF CANNON COUNTY, TN AT WOODBURY
ESTATE OF MINNIE R. DAVIS DOCKET #16-111
CHANCERY COURT AUCTION SALE OF LAND
In obedience to a decree of the Chancery Court in Woodbury, TN, made in the cause of The Estate of Minnie R. Davis, Docket #16-111, I will on Saturday August 25th, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. on the premises of the property to be sold, (791 Todd Road) sale to the highest and best bidder for cash, SUBJECT TO CHANCERY COURT APPROVAL, 2 tracts of realty in the 8th civil district, at 791 Todd Road, Woodbury, TN 37190 and Todd Road, Woodbury, TN 37190.
For identification of properties see Map 054, Parcel 137.00, and Map 054, Parcel 136.00, Office of the Property Assessor for Cannon County, TN. For source of title to said realty's reference is made to Record Book 173, page 299, and Deed Book 21, page 124, Register's Office for Cannon County, TN.
TERMS OF PROPERTY SHALL BE: 10% down the day of sale. Balance due at closing. 2018 Property Taxes will be prorated and the 2017 and 2016 Property Taxes will be paid out of sale proceeds.
DANA DAVENPORT, CLERK & MASTER
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
CHANCERY COURT OF CANNON COUNTY, TENNESSEE
Estate of Mernell H Alexander
Notice is hereby given that on the 24th day of July, 2018, letters of testamentary or letters of administration with respect to the estate of Mernell H Alexander, deceased were issued to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Cannon County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and non-residents, having claims, matured and unmatured against the estate are required to file same with the Clerk of the Chancery Court on or before the earlier of the dates prescribed in (1) or (2), otherwise claims will be forever barred:
(1) (A) Four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posting, as the case may be) of this Notice if the creditor received an actual copy of the Notice to Creditors at least sixty (60) before the date that is four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posted); or (B) Sixty (60) days from the date of the creditor receiving an actual copy of the Notice to Creditors, if the creditor received the copy of the Notice less than sixty (60) days prior to the date that is four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posting) as described in (1)(A): or
(2) Twelve (12) months from the decedent's date of death.
This 24th day of July, 2018.
Terry Gayle Alexander, Executor of the Estate of Mernell H Alexander, deceased.
CLERK & MASTER
WILLIAM H BRYSON
The Woodbury Board of Zoning Appeals will be conducting two public hearings on Tuesday, August 21st, 2018 at 5:30PM at the Woodbury City Hall.
One public hearing concerns a commercial building at 100 Meadowbrook Drive. The request concerns the continuation
of the current nonconforming building/use at this location to
an auto repair garage.
The second hearing is a variance request at 112 East Main Street. The owner of a proposed restaurant at this address is requesting a variance from the drive through lane stacking requirement length of 15 vehicles.
The public is invited to attend.
The Cannon County Board of Commissioners will meet in regular session, Thursday, August 16, 2018 @ 5 PM in the courtroom of the Cannon County Courthouse.
AGENDA for AUGUST 16, 2018
• Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Roll Call
• Reading and Approval of the Minutes
• Public Comment Period (15 minutes)
• Reports of County Officials
• Approve Notaries
•Approve Appropriations for FY 2018/2019
• Set Tax Rate to finance appropriations for FY 2018/2019
• Corey Davenport to discuss Wheel Tax
• Consideration of Zoning Plan presented by Planning Commission
• Other Business
Mark Barker, Commission Chairman