A man who eluded police for over a month is among the defendants scheduled to appear in Cannon County General Sessions Court Tuesday.
Aaron Vincent Moon, 1672 Sugar Tree Knob Rd., Woodbury, is facing charges of Driving While License Revoked 3rd Offense and Evading Arrest.
Woodbury Patrolman John Fesmire observed Moon at O’Reilly Auto Parts on March 17 exiting the driver’s seat of a 1996 Lincoln Town Car. It was the same vehicle Officer Fesmire observed Moon getting into the passenger’s seat of at the local probation office on March 14.
Based on Moon’s recent criminal history, Officer Fesmire suspected Moon’s license was revoked. The officer pulled into the parking lot at Farmer’s Co-op and contacted Cannon County Dispatch to confirm his suspicion. Moon’s license was still revoked for DUI.
After a few minutes, Officer Fesmire observed the Lincolnon on Hayes St. heading toward Mason St.
The officer drove onto Mason St.and met Moon as he was driving the vehicle on Mason St. toward McMinnville Hwy. He began to turn around and noticed Moon begin to increase speed. Moon pulled into the driveway at 120 Mason St.and bailed from the vehicle.
As Officer Fesmire entered the driveway, he saw Moon look from around the back corner of the house to see if he was there. There were two people installing a fence at 120 Mason St. and Moon had to run by them to get around the corner. When he asked the people installing the fence where Moon went, they said they were focused on the fence and didn’t see anything.
Cannon County Deputy Brandon Gullett arrived on the scene, followed shortly by WPD Patrolman John House. Officer Fesmire and Deputy Gullett searched a nearby barn/shed but were unable to locate Moon. Officer Fesmire asked permission of the residents of 120 Mason St.to search the home for Moon but was denied.
A wallet inside the vehicle contained Moon’s Social Security Card and state ID card. The car, which does not belong to Moon, was impounded. The registered owner, Jeff Fox, said he was not sure how Moon had obtained possession of the car.
Moon was arrested by Officer House during a traffic stop on April 21.
Other defendants on Tuesday docket include:
• Brian Alan Stafford – Domestic Assault. Stafford, 847 Adamson Branch Rd., Liberty, was arrested on April 24 by Woodbury Police Sgt. Lowell Womack following an incident at a residence on Bryant Lane. Stafford allegedly pushed, jumped on the back and pulled the hair of the purported victim, who is pregnant. The baby is reportedly not Stafford’s. Bond was set at $2,500.
• Jeffrey Lynn Davis – Driving While License Suspended 2nd Offense. Davis was charged with the offense by Woodbury Police Sgt. Lowell Womack following a traffic stop on Sunny Slope Rd. Bond was set at $800.
• Donald Tracy Hollis – Reckless Endangerment, Leaving The Scene of a Property Damage Accident, Driving While License Revoked 14 Offense, DUI 8th Offense, Evading Arrest by Motor Vehicle, Driving Habitual Vehicle Offender.
• Mary Jane Abel – Disorderly Conduct, Public Intoxication and Resisting Arrest.
• Shannon Lee Blythe – Simple Possession Of Methamphetamine (Schedule II).
• Jimmie D. Bryan – DUI 1st Offense.
• Brandon James Croasmun – Workless Check.
• Bobby Jerome Davenport, Jr. – Violation of Probation.
• Steven Wayne Davis – Criminal Conspiracy, Criminal Trespass, Theft Under $500.
• Jeremy Wayne Duke – Driving While License Suspended.
• Johnny Lee Duncan – Violation of Probation.
• Gary Eubanks – Aggravated Burglary, Theft Under $1,000.
• Matthew Lawrence Fereagola – Driving While License Suspended, Violation of Probation.
• Cory Wade Foster – Theft Under $500 (Shoplifting).
• Jonathan Gibson – Driving While License Suspended 1st Offense.
• Seth L. Greene – Theft Under $500.
• Nathan Carl Hale – Public Intoxication, Disorderly Conduct, Resisting Arrest, Simple Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
• Autumn Holcomb – Worthless Check.
• Charlies James King – Violation of Probation.
• Christine R. Lovvord – Dogs Running At Large.
• Brenda Lee McEwin – DUI 1st.
• David Jonathan Miller – Violation of Probation 3rd Offense.
• Aaron Vincent Moon – Driving While License Revoked 3rd Offense, Evading Arrest, Violation of Probation.
• Stephanie Michelle Mooneyham – Possession of Legend Drug (two counts), Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
• Martha E. Newingham – Allowing Unlicensed Driver to Operate Vehicle.
• Mary Pomeroy – No Driver’s License.
• Cindy R. Rose – Worthless Check (two counts).
• Ciara J. Scott – No Driver’s License.
• Franklin E. Shiney, Jr. – Driving While License Suspended 2nd Offense.
• Kory Lyndell Smith – Violation of Probation.
• William Kelly Spradley – Driving While License Suspended 1st Offense.
• Sherry Smith Stephens – Driving While License Suspended, Financial Responsibility Violation, Registration Violation.
• Joseph Matthew Taylor – DUI 1st Offense, Insurance Law Violation.
• Shauna Renee Taylor – Driving While License Suspended 1st Offense.
• Amber Leann Terry – No Driver’s License, Financial Responsibility, Speeding (28/15).
• Michael Ray Thurmond – Driving While License Suspended.
• Amy Beth Tribble – Initiating The Process To Manufacture Methamphetamine.
• Aneadra Renee Eade – Driving While License Suspended.