Fire on Short Mountain Rd.

Comment   Email   Print
Related Articles
Water used to fight fire produces intensely hot steam.
A fire broke out at the Campbell residence on Short Mountain Road Tuesday.

Damage was contained thanks to the quick response of the volunteer fire departments of Woodbury, Short Mountain, East Side, and Mooretown.

Though the official cause is yet to be determined, firefighters on the scene speculated the fire to be the result of faulty wiring.
Read more from:
Comment   Email   Print
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: