Join the West Side Travel Group as they travel to Washington, D.C. March 28 - April 1, 2015
Join us for a Spring Break trip!
Sign up to travel with "The West Side Travel Group" touring sites in Washington D.C. March 28 - April 1, 2015. Our trip will consist of sightseeing and fun. Included in the cost will be hotel fee with free hot breakfast, coach bus transportation, one dinner meal and admission cost to attractions and sights.
The cost will be approximately $350.00 more or less depending on the number of people traveling on this trip.
All ages are welcome.
Highlights of Washington D.C.
- Guided Tour of the Capital Building
- Guided tour of Arlington Cemetery
- Go to top of Washington Monument
- Tour all the Smithsonian Institutes
- Natural History, American History,
- Air & Space, American Indian
- Korean War Memorial
- Iwo Jima Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
- Vietnam Wall Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Roosevelt Memorial
- World War II Memorial
- New Martin Luther King Memorial
- Hishorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Ford's Theater
- Mount Vernon - Home of George Washington
- Monticello - Home of Thomas Jefferson
- Embassy Row
- Holocaust Museum
- White House
- Subway Ride
- National Cathedral
We have such an exciting schedule. We will see lots of history and educational information as well as having fun.
Get your name on the list. Contact Kathy Simon, Tour Director, 615-904-5303. $50.00 Deposit due.