To encourage young people to save money, First Bank of Woodbury and UT Extension are partnering to have a Piggy Bank Contest.
Tennessee Saves Week is February 19-26, 2012. For more information contact UT Extension Family and Consumer Sceinces Agent Carla Bush, 615-563-2554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Each child must make their own bank to save money.
2. Banks should measure no more than 12”x12”x12”.
3. There should be a way to BOTH put the money in and get it out without destroying the bank.
1. Pre K through 1st Grades
2. 2nd through 3rd Grade
3. 4th Grade
4. 5th Grade
5. 6th through 8th Grades
6. 9th through 12th Grades
Deadline & Awards:
• Contest entries need to be delivered to First Bank at 101 West Main Street in Woodbury before 5:30 p.m. on Friday, February 17.
• Each class will have a first, second and third place winner with the first place winner receiving a $25 gift card provided by First Bank in Woodbury.
• All participants will receive a UT Extension passbook for their efforts.