WPD Makes Seven Arrests
Sunday, June 10, 2012 6:02 am.
• Zane Vincent Tabor, 329 Powell St., Woodbury, was charged with DUI 1st Offense and Driving While License Suspended 5th Offense on May 30 by Woodbury Patrolman John House following a traffic stop on S. College St. Total bond was set at $10,000. Initial court date is June 19.
• Pete Montana Simmons, 3032 Cimarron Trail, Murfreesboro, was charged with Adult Driving While Impaired on June 2 by Woodbury Patrolman John House following a traffic stop on E. Main St. Initial court date is July 24.
• Jonathan Wayne Johnson, 213 E. High St., Woodbury, was charged with Public Intoxication on May 30 by Woodbury Patrolman John House following an incident at the Quick Shop Market on E. Main St. Bond was set at $1,000. Initial court date is June 19.
• Brian Alan Stafford, 947 Adamson Branch Rd., Liberty, was charged with Theft Under $500 on May 28 by Woodbury Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham. Stafford alleged entered Fred’s Deparment Store on S. McCrary St. and left with a DVD player and a cordless drill without paying for the items, the total value of which is $62.97. Bond was set at $2,000. Initial court date is July 17.
• Patrick Dewayne Clark, 6315 Burts Hollow Rd., Christiana, was charged with Domestic Assault and Vandalism on May 29 by Woodbury Police Patrolman Chris Brown following an incident on McFerrin St. Clark allegedly assaulted the purported victim and in the process damaged a Verizon cell phone. Total bond was set at $3,000.
• Earl H. Dixon, 68 Holly Lane, Beechgrove, was charged with Driving While License Suspended on June 6 by Woodbury Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham following a traffic stop at MTEMC. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is July 17.
• Kimberly Ann McCullum, 855 Ward Mill Rd., Baxter, was charged with Allowing Unlicensed Driver to Drive on June 5 by Woodbury Patrolman Chris Brown. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is July 17.