NOTICE TO CREDITORS
CHANCERY COURT OF CANNON COUNTY, TENNESSEE
Estate of Mildred Christine Pursell
Notice is hereby given that on the 20th day of March, 2018, letters of testamentary or letters of administration with respect to the estate of Mildred Christine Pursell, deceased were issued to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Cannon County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and non-residents, having claims, matured and unmatured against the estate are required to file same with the Clerk of the Chancery Court on or before the earlier of the dates prescribed in (1) or (2), otherwise claims will be forever barred:
(1) (A) Four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posting, as the case may be) of this Notice if the creditor received an actual copy of the Notice to Creditors at least sixty (60) before the date that is four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posted); or (B) Sixty (60) days from the date of the creditor receiving an actual copy of the Notice to Creditors, if the creditor received the copy of the Notice less than sixty (60) days prior to the date that is four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posting) as described in (1)(A): or (2) Twelve (12) months from the decedent's date of death.
This 20th day of March 2018.
Kristie Faye Ferrell, Executrix of the Estate of Mildred Christine Pursell, deceased.
CLERK & MASTER
MATTHEW D COWAN
The Woodbury Board of Zoning Appeals will be conducting a public hearing on Monday, April 17, 5:30 pm at the Woodbury City Hall. The Woodbury Board of Zoning Appeals will review a variance request from the side yard setbacks for an addition to a home located on Houston Lane, within the R-1, Low Density Residential Zoning District.
The public is invited to attend.
Bill Jennings, Chairman
The Woodbury Planning Commission will meet Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 6:00 PM at Woodbury City Hall.
The meeting is open to the public.
Bill Jennings, Chairman
Monthly Meeting Advertisement
Cannon County Highway Commission will be meeting at the office of Mr. Wayne Hancock, Road Superintendent, 900 Old McMinnville Road, Woodbury, Tennessee 37190 on April 17, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Local Time Cannon County Highway Department
Mr. Wayne Hancock, Road Superintendent.
The Cannon County Board of Commissioners will meet in regular session April 14, 2018 at 10 a.m. in the courtroom of the Courthouse.
1. Call to order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Roll Call
5. Reading and Approval of the Minutes
6. Public Comment Period (15 minutes)
7. Approve Notaries
8. Quarterly Reports
9. Resolution to join federal lawsuit regarding opioids.
10. Faye Northcutt-Knox to report on the Solid Waste Study
11. Replace Jamie Holloway with Mitch Wilson on the Insurance Committee
12. Approve contacting State Officials to reduce Mandated raises by 15%
13. Approve the County Clerk's office as a salary based office beginning September 2, 2018
14. Budget Amendments
15. Department Reports
16. Other Business