Following are some of the recent arrests made by officers of the Woodbury Police and Cannon County Sheriff's departments.
• Russell Lee Whittington, 838 Gilley Hill Rd., Bradyville, was arrested by Cannon County Sheriff's Deputy Brandon Gullett on Aug. 26 on a charge of simple possession of marijuana. Gullett discovered a black flower pot with two marijuana plants beside Whittington's trailer after going to the residence for a property recovery. Bond was set at $2,500. Initial court date is Oct. 5.
• Terry Brian Trammel, 110 Cannon Dr., Apt. 10, was charged on Aug. 25 by Woodbury Police Dept. Sgt. John House with driving on a suspended license 1st offense and violation of the financial responsibility law following an accident on West Main St. Initial court date is Sept. 14.
• Braxton L. Shaw, 411 Players Ct., Nashville, was arrested on a charge of harassment after being served with a warrant taken out by Miranda Perhealth.
• Devon Aaron Gunter, 407 Southridge Dr., Apt. C7, was charged on Aug. 27, with driving while license was suspended 1st offense, violation of the financial responsibility law and failure to produce proof of vehicle registration by WPD Patrolman Lowell Womack following a traffic stop of West Adams St. Initial court date is Sept. 28.
• Gregory Wayne Hale, 40 Hogan Davenport Rd., Readyville, was charged with violation of an order of protection by CCSD Deputy Eric Moss on Aug. 29. Bond was set at $10,000. Initial court date is Oct. 5.
• Tina Marie Philhower, 2501 Doolittle Rd., Woodbury, was charged with domestic assault on Aug. 28 by CCSD Deputy Reed Bryson. Bond was set at $1,000. Initial court date is Oct. 5.
• Junior E. Maldonado, 562 McQuade Circle, Centertown, was charged with driving without a license by WPD Sgt. John House on Aug. 29 following a traffic stop on John Bragg Hwy. Initial court date is Sept. 14.
• Peter Murray Gibson, 2291 Pea Ridge Rd. Lot 6, Liberty, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia by CCSD Deputy Anthony Young on Aug. 26. Initial court date is set for Oct. 5.
• Phillip M. Dinovo, 742 Cheyenne Circle, Beechgrove, was arrested on a charge of theft under $500 on Aug. 25 after a warrant was taken out on him by Barry Mitchell. It is alleged that Dinovo was in possession of aluminum wheels and a set of tires belonging to Ivy Bluff Auto. Dinovo gave conflicting stories when questioned by police. Bond was set at $5,000. Initial court date is set for Sept. 28.