Jan. 14: Cannon Co. Commission To Meet
January 2, 2012
1. Prayer and Pledge. Prayer Herb Alsup, Woodbury Church of Christ. Pledge will be led by Doug Bodary, USA Veteran.
2. Roll call- Bobby Smith
3. Summary of last meetings minutes. Chair
4. Approval of last meeting minutes.
5. Approval of Notaries
6. Committee Reports
7. Report on the progress of the jail renovation.- Sheriff D. Young
8. Payoff amounts for two USDA loans and waterline loan with budget amendments in debt service fund to payoff amount. Decrease fund balance in Fund 151 to pay these off.
9. Budget amendment in Debt Service fund to do bond rating, increase jail litigation tax revenue estimate to offset this expenditure.
10. Examine year to date (fiscal) compared to budget reports for revenues and expenditures at major category level for all county funds (including schools and highway dept.)
11. Study Account report from Ambulance Center.
12. Eric Hines wants to address the Commission with details of his ministry Spring2Life.
13. Olivia Young would like to address the board about a planned drug rehabilitation house on Hills Creek called Spring2Life.