The Cannon County Grand Jury met on May 10, 2019 and took the following actions:
• Timothy J. Piehl and Samantha K. Howard were each indicted for 10 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor and one count of attempted child neglect.
Calvin B. Haddox was indicted for especially aggravated robbery, especially aggravated kidnapping, aggravated robbery, aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary, three counts of aggravated assault, vandalism over $2,500 and aggravated cruelty to animals.
• Jacob T. Davis was indicted for harassment, attempted harassment, aggravated stalking, two counts of violation of an order of protection and one count of driving while license suspended/revoked.
• Jonathan Nellums was indicted for attempted aggravated arson and setting fire to personal property.
• Cynthia D. Taylor was indicted for possession of a Schedule II drug and tampering with evidence.
• Clayton W. Cochran was indicted for possession of a weapon by a felon and driving while license suspended.
• Thomas D. Smith was indicted for theft of property.
• Freddy E. Wright was indicted for two counts of driving while license suspended/canceled/revoked.
• Nancy Kirby was indicted for DUI and possession of a Schedule IV drug.
• Cecil Millican was indicted on two counts of domestic assault.
• Nathaniel G. Wannar was indicted for on two counts of a Schedule II drug and one count of possession of a Schedule V drug.
An indictment is a formal accusation against someone who is suspected of committing a crime. It does not mean the suspected individual has been found guilty. Each person indicted will be arraigned in Cannon County Circuit Court on June 6.