The Cannon County Board of Commissioners will me on Tuesday the 14th of February in Regular Session at 6 p.m. The Budget Committee will meet at 5 p.m. Those needing to address the commission should get in touch with either County Executive Mike Gannon at the courthouse 563-2320 or Chairman Bob Stoetzel at 563-8191 or 962-5735. The Commission meetings are open to the public and all are welcomed.
Chairman Bob Stoetzel
District 5 Commissioner
County Commission Agenda
Feb. 14, 2012
1. Prayer and Pledge. Prayer will be given By John W. Hembree of the Woodbury United Methodist Church. Pledge of Allegiance will be led by Al Breau a USAF Veteran.
2. Roll call- Bobby Smith
3. Summary of last meetings minutes. Chair
4. Approval of last meeting minutes.
5. Committee Reports
6. Hear from Thea Prince on a Request for Proposal concerning Solid Waste.
7. Circuit Court Clerk Lynn Foster will address the commission.
8. Austin Jennings would like to address the commission on the status of the building of the library addition.
9. Hear from the Accountant who oversees the Ambulance Services offsite billing. Director Ricky Cope will introduce him.
10. Revisit the request from Grady George on a vehicle to carry the cascade equipment, Second District Commissioner Jimmy Mingle is sponsoring it.
11. Approve the city's annexations of parcels surrounding the city made in 2008 and 2009.
12. Stanley Dobson to address the Commission after he has talked to the budget committee.
13. Karen Ashford wants to address the Board about the fire truck from Gassaway.
14. Other Business