The annual Woodbury Lions Club Tour of Homes is set for Saturday, Dec. 3 from 4 until 8 p.m.
Tickets at $5 each are available from Lions Club members or may be picked up a the Lions Memorial Building the day of the event.
The following homes and establishment are on the list:
• The Adams home place on College Street now a Bed and Breakfast and owned by Regina Reed
• The completely rennovated historic McKnight house in Auburntown owned by Josh and Amanda Davis
• Gary and Jackie Prater’s home at 108 Auburntown Rd., Woodbury
• The home of Mr. and Mrs. Terry Baird at on Deer Run St., Woodbury
• Joe and Teressa Tate’s place at 1860 Readyville St.
• Junior Brandon's house on Burt Bergen Rd.
• First Methodist Church, Woodbury
• The Historic Readyville Mill.
This event has become a highlight of the Christmas Season in Woodbury and Cannon County.