Cannon County Commission
To: County Commissioners
The Cannon County Board of Commissioners will meet in regular session April 13, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. in the courtroom of the Courthouse.
Agenda for April 13, 2019
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Roll Call
5. Reading and Approval of the Minutes
6. Public Comment Period (15 minutes)
7. Approve Notaries.
8. Quarterly Reports
9. Resolution 2019-5 Establishing a County Wide Fire Department
10. Resolution 2019-7 Litter Grant for 19/20.
11. Approve Budget Amendments
12. Approve Final Committee's list.
13. Approve Salary and Job Description for Finance Director.
14. Approve resignation of Forrest Pitcock, County Constable.
15. Review Barrett Group contract with SMBC / WHA back taxes
16. Discuss the Horse Arena/ Fairground user fee
17. Discuss Joint Commission / BOE Meeting - April 16, 2019
18. Committee Rules and Regulations
19. Discuss Volunteer Firefighter license plate fee
20. Discuss Wheel Tax
21. Approve contract for County Attorney, Chris Coats
22. Other Business