Steven W. Buse, 200 Meadowbrook Dr., Woodbury, was charged with Criminal Trespass on March 28 by Woodbury Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham. Buse was arrested at the Quick Shop Market on March 27 on a charge of shoplifting. After being arrested he was advised to stay off the property. He allegedly returned to the market on March 28 and tried to enter the office where the owner was located. Bond was set at $1,000. Court date is April 17.
• Thomas Avent Muncy, 1298 Preacher Spry Rd., Bradyville, was charged with Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia on March 30, 2012 by Woodbury Patrolman John House during an investigation at 925 S. McCrary St. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is April 24.
• Ronald Glen Ragan, 907 Reed Court, Woodbury, was charged with Public Intoxication on March 31 by Woodbury Patrolman John House following an incident on S. McCrary St. Bond was set at $1,000. Initial court date is May 15.
• Catherine Marie Sherrell, 2238 Hollis Creek Rd., Woodbury, was charged with Theft Under $500 on March 27 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Mike “Doc” Smith. Sherrell allegedly stole scrap metal from a residence on River Bend Rd. Bond was set at $500. Initial court date is May 1.
• Cody C. Fricks, 151 Parker Lane, Bradyville, was charged with Theft Over $500 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Steve McMillen on March 28. Fricks allegedly stole an antique rake from the property of the purported victim on or about Dec. 18, 2011. Bond was set at $1,500. Initial court date is May 1. Fricks was charged with two counts of Theft Over $1,000 the previous week in two other cases.
• Dustin Shane Rublee, 1850 Lonnie Smith Rd., Woodbury, was arrested on a charge of Stalking on March 28. The purported victim said she felt terrorized, frightened, intimidate and threatened because Rublee was allegedly following her to her home and workplace, causing emotional distress. Bond was set at $500. Initial court date is May 1.
• Jay A. McRoy, 2025 South Church St., Murfreesboro, was served a warrant charging him with Phone Harassment on March 28. Former Cannon County Detective Vance Walker brought the charge against McRoy. It is alleged that McRoy made numerous calls to a local daycare during June and July of 2008 for no legitimate purpose. He allegedly made comments of a sexual nature to employees during the calls. He was advised several times to not call back, but continued to do so. Bond was set at $2,500. Initial court date is May 1.