Prostitution Cases On General Sessions Docket
Monday, December 5, 2011 1:16 pm
Three people charged with prostitution-related offenses are on the Cannon County General Sessions Court docket for Tuesday, Dec. 6.
The persons scheduled to appear before Judge Susan Melton include:
• Roxanna Landis, Prostitution.
• Nickey E. Cantrell, Promoting Prostitution.
• Todd O’Dell Hindsley, Promotion of Prostitution.
• Donna P. Armstrong, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, Failure to Give Notice of Accident.
• Kenneth Dee Barrett, Motion to Waive Costs / Fines / Fee (DUI).
• William Mark Barrett, Worthless Check.
• Jeri Nicole Beckham, Worthless Check.
• David Allen Bedwell, Introduction of Contraband into a Penal Institution.
• Dominique Marquez Boyd, Driving on a Suspended License.
• Derek Shawn Brewer, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
• Valeria Michelle Brewer, Violation of Sex Offender Registry.
• Cody Blake Brown, Criminal Trespass.
• Barry Wayne Bynum, Theft Over $1,000, Criminal Conspiracy, Driving on a Revoked License 3rd Offense, Failure to Appear, Violation of Probation.
• Randy Allen Caldwell, Driving on a Suspended License.
• Shauna Carrick, Theft Over $500, Forgery (10 counts), Review Retirement (Theft Under $500).
• Julia Jeanea Cope, Driving on a Revoked License, Disorderly Conduct, Improper Passing.
• Jimmy Douglas Davis, Jr., Manufacture of Methamphetamine, Maintaining a Dwelling for Manufacturing Methamphetamine, Possession of Stolen Property Over $1,000, Theft Over $10,000, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Simple Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Schedule II drug.
• Richie Joe Davis, DUI, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
• William Elton Eisenmann, Aggravated Burglary.
• Nina S. Faries, Worthless Check.
• Lisa A. George, Worthless Check.
• Joshua Goff, Reckless Endangerment.
• Darren L. Green, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
• Brandon Lee Hancock, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, No Insurance.
• Drew Evin Henley, Hunting Without A License, Hunting With An Illegal Weapon.
• Russell Craig Jennings, Vandalism.
• Caden Kensley Jones, Criminal Trespass.
• Jennifer Jeane Duff Jones, Worthless Check.
• Jesse Kifer, Violation of Probation (3 counts).
• Joyce Ann Leggett, Prescription Drug Fraud.
• Clifton Wayne Mankin, Jr., Violation of Order of Protection.
• Brandon William McCoy, Simple Possession of a Schedule VI drug, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
• George Owen Mears, DUI.
• Aaron Vincent Moon, Driving on a Revoked License, Public Intoxication, Violation of Probation.
• Thomas Wade Reed, Theft Over $1,000, Criminal Trespass.
• Daryk William Rublee, Reckless Driving.
• Tiffany D. Scott, Worthless Check.
• Heather Nicole Smith, Worthless Check (two counts).
• Kory Lyndell Smith, Theft Under $500, Vandalism Under $500.
• Jason William Thomason, Domestic Assault.
• Randy Lee Tombs, Bowhunting While Accompanied by Person With Firearm.
• Frank Howell Turner, DUI.
• Tracey Leigh Vashist, Driving on a Suspended License, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, Financial Responsibility law violation.
• Crystal Joy Vincion, Worthless Check (two counts).
• Kimberly Dawn Warren, Simple Possession of Schedule II drug.
• William Dillon Weaver, Failure to Maintain Control, Leaving the Scene of an Accident.• Jonathan B. Womack, Violation of Probation.