Five Charged With Driving Illegally
Sunday, February 26, 2012 5:39 am
Five persons were charged recently with driving while their license was either suspended or revoked.
• Bradley Shane Parker, 195 Cannon Downs, Woodbury, was charged with Driving While License Suspended on Feb. 18 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Seth Perry. Parker’s vehicle was stopped on John Bragg Hwy. for speeding (72/55). A check of Parker’s driver’s license showed it to be suspended. Parker was issued a release citation for Driving While License Suspended and a warning ticket for speeding. Initial court date is March 6.
• Todd Whitmore, 211 Cathrine St., McMinnville, was charged with Driving On A Suspended License on Feb. 15 by Woodbury Patrolman John Fesmire following an incident at the Woodbury Farmers Co-Op on McMinnville Hwy. Whitmore remained at the Co-Op for a time longer than normal to purchase gasoline. A call was received about a man acting suspicious at the Co-Op. A review of surveillance footage shows Whitmore driving the vehicle. Bond was set at $3,000. Initial court date is April 24.
• Ira Dean Hanes, 115 Rogers St., Woodbury, was charged with Driving On A Revoked License on Feb. 9 by Woodbury Patrolman John Fesmire. Hanes’ vehicle was stopped on Greenbriar St. for an equipment violation. His license was revoked for a DUI conviction. Bond was set at $1,500. The vehicle was seized and impounded. Initial court date is March 20.
• Justin C. Bilyeu, 5328 Betts Rd., Greenbrier, was charged with Driving While License Suspended 2nd Offense on Feb. 21 by Woodbury Patrolman Patrick Fann following a traffic stop on Sunny Slope Rd. Bilyeu stated he drive to South Ridge Apts. to try and talk to his girlfriend. Bond was set at $2,000. Initial court date is April 17.
• Travis Joe Davenport, 445 Eagle Creek Rd., Smithville, was charged with Driving While License Suspended on Feb. 16 by Trooper Al Seitner of the Tennessee Highway Patrol. The trooper stopped Davenport on State Route 53 for speeding. A check of his driver’s license found it to be suspended for failure to satisfy citations in DeKalb Co. Davenport was also cited for violations of the Financial Responsibility and Seat Belt laws. Bond was set at $400. Initial court date is March 20.