April 15 Deadline To Report Hay And Pasture

USDA’s Farm Service Agency (FSA) reminds Cannon County producers, who purchased a NAP (Non-Insured Crop Disaster Assistance Program) policy on 2011 hay or pasture, they need to visit the Cannon County Farm Service Agency to make their crop acreage report for hay and/or pasture by April 15, 2011.

This is a requirement of the program to be eligible for benefits in the event of a disaster.
For additional program details, contact the Cannon County Farm Service Agency, located at 740 Old McMinnville Rd., or phone the office at 563-4321, extension 2.