The Cannon County Board of Commissioners will meet in regular session on Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 10 a.m. in the courtroom of the Cannon County Courthouse.
Agenda for April 17, 2010
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Reading and Approval of Minutes.
4. Report of County Officials.
5. Election of Notaries.
6. Budget Amendments - Board of Education.
7. Budget Amendments - County General/Sheriff's Department.
8. Budget Amendments - Solid Waste.
9. Budget Amendments - Highway Department,
10. Director of Schools, Barbara Parker, to address commission.
11. 911 Director, Roy Sullivan, to address the commission concerning interlocal agreement.
12. Approval of commission to accept Homeland Security Grant to construct new emergency communication tower.
13. Kathlynn Pastor with Schneider Electric to address commission concerning schools energy savings project.
14. Other Business.
County Executive of Cannon County