23 Defendants Set For Criminal Court Tuesday
Monday, January 9, 2012 10:06 am
Judge Susan Melton will preside over Cannon County General Sessions Criminal Court on Tuesday, Jan. 10.
Following is a list of the persons scheduled to appear in court and the charges they face:
• Donna P. Armstrong, Leaving the Scene of an Accident and Failure to Give Notice of Accident.
• Bobby J. Cobb, Worthless Check and Violation of Probation, one count 2nd Offense, two counts 3rd Offense.
• William Elton Eisenmann, Aggravated Burglary, Theft over $1,000, Simple Possession of a Schedule II Drug, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Forgery (three counts), Illegal Possession or Fraudulent Use of a Credit or Debit Card, Violation of Probation, one count 2nd Offense and one count 4th Offense.
• Nina S. Faries, Worthless Check.
• Joshua M. Graham, Public Intoxication.
• Darren L. Green, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
• Nathan Carl Hale, DUI 2nd Offense (sentencing).
• Brandon Lee Hancock, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, No Insurance.
• Amanda Rhea Hollis, Failure to Appear.
• Stephen Christopher Killion, DUI and Violation of the Implied Consent Law.
• Christopher Paul Lafever, Public Intoxication.
• Clifton Wayne Mankin, Jr., Violation of Order of Protection.
• Roger Lyn Martin, Violation of Order of Protection.
• Jerry Wayne McCoy, DUI.
• Christopher Steve Reed, Open Container.
• Gary Duane Riddle, DUI 1st (sentencing).
• Kelly Brooke Rollins, Domestic Assault.
• Lisa Dawn Shikles, Driving on a Suspended License.
• Nicholas St. Cyr, Violation of Probation.
• Jonathan Rich Walls, Reckless Driving, Speeding (97/65) and Open Container.
• Amanda Kay Wilson, Possession of a Schedule IV Drug and Public Intoxication.
• Gretchen Leigh Hall, Show Cause.
• Randy Wade Holden, DUI 2nd Offense (sentencing).