WPD Makes Arrests For DUI, Drugs, Disorderly Conduct
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 3:21 pm
Woodbury Police Officer Brent Brock responded to a stolen license plate at N. Tatum St. on April 27, 2010. Ricky Flint Womack reported that he'd found the plate missing from his vehicle (658-WHZ). This is the second plate taken from his vehicle in the last few months.
• Marcus Tenpenny was charged with assault, public intoxication, and disorderly conduct on April 22, 2010.
• Ginger Craig was found to be in possession of a vehicle stolen out of Knox County on April 18, 2010.
• Mark Slone was found to be in possession of a vehicle stolen out of Knox County on April 18, 2010.
• Michael Mason was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest by Sgt. Kevin Mooneyham on April 14, 2010. Mason was causing a disturbance at city hall and attempted to run when Mooneyham apprehended him.
• Raul A. Villarreal was charged with going 53 MPH in a 30 zone and driving on a revoked license on April 20, 2010.
• Anthony Charles Brown was charged with driving on a revoked license and lacking proof of insurance on April 18, 2010.
• Tyler Wayne Jernigan was charged with underage driving while impaired on April 17, 2010.
• Brent Pewitt was charged with 18-20 consumption after admitting to drinking after being pulled over on April 17, 2010.
• Dana N. Rova was charged with driving on a suspended license, lacking proper registration, and lacking proper vehicle lights on April 19, 2010.
• Kristin M. Sawyer was charged with underage DUI, implied consent violation, and speeding 62 MPH in a 30 zone on April 18, 2010.
• Melissa Jay Brown was charged with theft under $500 after taking items from her grandfather and simple possession of marijuana. on April 20, 2010.
• John Daniel McPeak was charged with aggravated assault and disorderly conduct after getting into a fight with Marcus Tenpenny on April 22, 2010.
• Officer Tracey Stoetzel responded to a break-in at TNT Apartments on April 18, 2010. Craig Banks and Cathy Campbell explained that someone had stolen $700 cash and some jewelry from their apartment.
• Desiree Sinks reported that two small fur trees were missing from her business Antiques on the Square on April 26, 2010. The trees are in earthtone square pots.
• Lee Evans and Charlie Gunter reported that approx. 28 pallets were missing from The Old Feed Store on April 20, 2010.