Woodbury Police Officer Brent Brock responded to a stolen license plate at N. Tatum St. on April 27, 2010. Ricky Flint Womack reported that he'd found the plate missing from his vehicle (658-WHZ). This is the second plate taken from his vehicle in the last few months.
• Marcus Tenpenny was charged with assault, public intoxication, and disorderly conduct on April 22, 2010.
• Ginger Craig was found to be in possession of a vehicle stolen out of Knox County on April 18, 2010.
• Mark Slone was found to be in possession of a vehicle stolen out of Knox County on April 18, 2010.
• Michael Mason was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest by Sgt. Kevin Mooneyham on April 14, 2010. Mason was causing a disturbance at city hall and attempted to run when Mooneyham apprehended him.
• Raul A. Villarreal was charged with going 53 MPH in a 30 zone and driving on a revoked license on April 20, 2010.
• Anthony Charles Brown was charged with driving on a revoked license and lacking proof of insurance on April 18, 2010.
• Tyler Wayne Jernigan was charged with underage driving while impaired on April 17, 2010.
• Brent Pewitt was charged with 18-20 consumption after admitting to drinking after being pulled over on April 17, 2010.
• Dana N. Rova was charged with driving on a suspended license, lacking proper registration, and lacking proper vehicle lights on April 19, 2010.
• Kristin M. Sawyer was charged with underage DUI, implied consent violation, and speeding 62 MPH in a 30 zone on April 18, 2010.
• Melissa Jay Brown was charged with theft under $500 after taking items from her grandfather and simple possession of marijuana. on April 20, 2010.
• John Daniel McPeak was charged with aggravated assault and disorderly conduct after getting into a fight with Marcus Tenpenny on April 22, 2010.
• Officer Tracey Stoetzel responded to a break-in at TNT Apartments on April 18, 2010. Craig Banks and Cathy Campbell explained that someone had stolen $700 cash and some jewelry from their apartment.
• Desiree Sinks reported that two small fur trees were missing from her business Antiques on the Square on April 26, 2010. The trees are in earthtone square pots.
• Lee Evans and Charlie Gunter reported that approx. 28 pallets were missing from The Old Feed Store on April 20, 2010.
WPD Makes Arrests For DUI, Drugs, Disorderly Conduct
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 3:21 pm.
May 06, 2010 at 4:37am
so I can't believe Marcus Tenpenny and John Mcpeak both got arrested with their cases relating to each other. This is crazy. I've been in a relationship with Mark before for 2 years and I used to be really close to John. It truly makes me sad. :(