WPD Makes Arrest For Criminal Impersonation, Vehicle Theft
Friday, April 16, 2010 4:22 pm
Christopher M. Schurman was charged with criminal impersonation and vehicle theft after being pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt on April 8, 2010. Schurman gave Sergeant Kevin Mooneyham a fake name to conceal his active warrants in neighboring counties. WPD later recovered a vehicle stolen by Schurman from 136 Meadowbrook Drive. Schurman was charged with theft over $1000 and is being held in Wilson Co.
• Zachary Robert Smith was charged with driving without a license on April 14, 2010 by Sgt. John House.
• Kimberly Michelle Jones was charged with driving on a suspended license on April 12, 2010 by Sgt. Kevin Mooneyham.
• Sterling Brown Bush III was charged with driving on a suspended license by Sergeant Kevin Mooneyham on April 12, 2010.
• Ricky D. Manier was charged with theft under $500 after taking some scrap metal from Nancy Young on April 12, 2010.
• William Lee Aycock was charged with driving on a suspended license and having expired tags on his vehicle by Sgt. John House on April 9, 2010.
• Jeremy Dennis Barnes was charged with driving on a suspended license, financial responsibility, and unregistered vehicle on April 9, 2010 by Sergeant John House.
• Rebecca Paige Walls was charged with driving without a license on April 9, 2010 by Sergeant John House.
• Officers responded to a break in at Fred's where the front glass was broken and three-thousand lortabs were stolen along with other medications on April 8, 2010.
• Golden Arnold Robertson was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of Xanax, and possession of paraphernalia by Sgt. John House on April 7, 2010.
• Michelle Lynn Pyron was charged with driving on a revoked license, possession of Xanax, DUI, implied consent, and possession of lortab on April 7, 2010.
• Rachel Smitty reported that someone had stolen her wallet from the pocketbook she'd lef ton her front porch on April 13, 2010.