Woodbury To Consider Naming Interim Police Chief
Friday, March 2, 2012 9:52 am
The Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the Town of Woodbury will consider naming an interim police chief when it holds it regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, March 6 at7 p.m.at City Hall.
Following is the complete agenda for the meeting:
• Call to order by Mayor
• Roll Call
• Approve minutes of the February 7, 2012 meeting
• Lindsay Graham (CC Senior Citizens Center) would like to address the board regarding approval for the First Cannonball Run onMay 19, 2012to be held in conjunction with Good Ole Days events.
• Consider Roadblock permit for Cannon County High School tennis program
• Consider Roadblock permit for Cannon County High School soccer program (April 6th and April 7th)
• Award bid for Water Plant Drainage Basin Improvements-Contract 211 (formal bid opening was held Feb 2, 2012).
• Approve formal resignation of Police Chief Tony Burnett.
• Consider appointment of interim police chief.
• Other business
• Reports from Mayor, Committees, and Department Heads