Woodbury Set To Adopt 2011-12 Budget Tuesday
Friday, June 3, 2011 8:44 am
The Town of Woodbury Board of Mayor and Aldermen will meet in regular session Tuesday, June 7, at City Hall.
TOWN OF WOODBURY
BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMEN
JUNE 7, 2011
* Call to order by Mayor
* Roll Call
* Approve the minutes of the May 3, 2011 meeting.
* Public Hearing concerning Ordinance No. 439, an ordinance of the Town of Woodbury, Tennessee adopting the annual budget and tax rate for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2011 and ending June 30, 2012.
* Consider adoption of Ordinance No. 439 on second and final reading.
* Consider adoption of Ordinance No. 440 on first reading, an ordinance amending the original budget ordinance of the Town of Woodbury, Tennessee for the fiscal year 2010-2011.
* Consider adoption of Resolution 05-11, a resolution to allow the Town of Woodbury to adopt the Tennessee requirement for the OSHA personal protective equipment regulation.
* Mayor Patrick to re-appoint Bill Bryson to the Woodbury Housing Authority board for the term June 2011 to June 2012.
* Mayor Patrick to re-appoint Charlie Brown to the Woodbury Housing Authority board for the term June 2011 to June 2013.
* Other business.
* Reports from Mayor, Committees, and Department Heads.
RESOLUTION NO. 05-11
A RESOLUTION TO ALLOW THE TOWN OF WOODBURY
TO ADOPT THE TENNESSEE REQUIREMENT FOR OSHA PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REGULATION
WHEREAS, it becomes necessary from time to time to upgrade certain portions of the Town of Woodbury requirement to Tennessee OSHA work regulations for the safety and welfare of the Town of Woodbury employees and agents;
WHEREAS, the Tennessee OSHA Department has informed us that the Town of Woodbury Public Works Department is not in compliance with Tennessee OSHA requirements to have a written Personal Protective Equipment Program (PPE) pursuant to 29 CFR 1920.132-.140 (Subpart I); and
WHEREAS, failure to have a PPE program may subject the Town of Woodbury to certain fines and penalties and furthermore having a PPE program will help protect the safety and welfare of employees and agents; and
THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that the Public Works Director shall have the full authority to adopt, modify, and reaffirm such Tennessee OSHA requirements necessary to have a written Personal Protective Equipment Program (PPE) pursuant to 29 CFR 1920.132-.140 (Subpart I) as the Director deems necessary to protect the safety and welfare of the Town of Woodbury employees and agents under the Director’s supervision.
ADOPTED BY THE WOODBURY MAYOR AND ALDERMAN:
Duly Adopted: June 7, 2011
Mayor of Woodbury