Woodbury Council To Review Proposed Budget Tuesday
Monday, May 3, 2010 8:44 am
The Town of Woodbury Board of Mayor and Aldermen will meet Tuesday night at 7 at City Hall. Topping the agenda is reviewing the proposed budget for the 2010-2011 fiscal year.
The complete agenda for Tuesday's meeting is as follows:
• Call to order by Mayor
• Roll Call
• Approve minutes of April 6, 2010 meeting.
• Mr. Dan Bowling would like to address the board to request a roadblock permit for the American Legion, May 22, 2010.
• Lisa Baird, Cannon County S.A.V.E., would like to address the board to request a budget donation.
• Review the Town of Woodbury proposed budget for the 2010-2011 fiscal year.
• Consider adoption of the 2010-2011 proposed budget on first reading.
• Other business.
• Reports from Mayor, Committees, and Department Heads.