TOWN OF WOODBURY
BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMEN
August 7, 2018
• Call to order
• Roll Call
• Opening prayer and pledge of allegiance
• Approve minutes of the July 3, 2018 meeting
• Public Hearing regarding proposed Ordinance No. 494, an ordinance adopting the "Certified" tax rate for the town of Woodbury, Tennessee for the year of 2018, using the calculation of said property in the corporate limits as fixed by the Cannon County Assessor of Property for said year. (The certified tax rate is $0.8862)
• Consider adoption of Ordinance No. 494 on second and final reading.
• Public Hearing regarding proposed Ordinance No. 495, an ordinance to amend the zoning map of the Town of Woodbury, Tennessee to rezone certain parcels along West Main Street from the C-3 Commercial zoning district to the C-2 Commercial zoning district (Also known as Westgate Shopping Center Sections 1 and 2)
• Consider adoption of Ordinance No. 495 on second and final reading.
• Public Hearing regarding proposed Ordinance No. 496, an ordinance amending the original budget ordinance for the Town of Woodbury, Tennessee for the fiscal year 2017-2018.
• Consider adoption of Ordinance No. 496 on second and final reading.
• Consider approval for The Experience Community Church to use Dillon Park October 26, 2018 for a church Fall Festival
• Miranda Vogeler/Cannon County Community for Animals would like to address the board
• Discussion on proposed contracts with 360 Recycling (proposed gasification facility)
• Other Business
• Reports from Mayor, Committees, and Department Heads