Woman Charged With Assaulting Husband, Judicial Commissioner
Wednesday, August 4, 2010 2:24 pm
Woodbury and Cannon County law enforcement officers also make multiple arrests for DUI and driving on a revoked or suspended license in recent days.
• Katherine Goodman Cook, 10342 Jim Cummings Hwy., Woodbury, was charged with domestic assault and assault on July 15 .
Warrants obtained by Deputy Anthony Young of the Cannon County Sheriff's Department state that while in an argument with Vernon Cook, her husband, Katherine Goodman Cook became violent and grabbed Mr. Cook by his shirt and trying to rip it up broke a neckless he was wearing. While he was sitting on the couch in their living room she got astraddle his legs not to let him up and pushed him against the wall of the house. She also threw pictures frame at him while he was he was in the yard, causing them to break.
While in the Cannon County Jail Booking Room, Mrs. Cook hit Judicial Commissioner Nile Young with an ink pen while he was trying to read her an order of protection. She was also cursing Deputy Young and Corrections Officer Daniel Preston, the warrant states.
• Hugh Anderson Holliman, 102 N. Tatum St., Woodbury, was charged with his sixth offense of driving on a revoked license by WPD Sgt. Kevin Mooneyham on Aug. 2.
• Mark Anthony Pless, 130 McBroom St., Woodbury, was charged with his third offense of driving on a suspended license by WPD Patrolman Lowell Womack on July 28.
• Hugh Wayman Curtis, 26688 St. Rt. 56, McMinnville, was charged with DUI 1st offense by Woodbury Police Department Sgt. John House on July 30.
• Ben Steven Dykes, 2510 Pleasant View Rd., Woodbury, was arrested by CCSD Det. Vance Walker on July 22 on a warrant charging him with failing to register as a sex offender.
• Ivy Charlene Edwards, 133 Bedrock Dr., Murfreesboro, was charged by CCSD Deputy Reed Bryson with DUI 1st Offense on August 1.
• Von Carl Franklin Jr., 202 S. Clinch St., Woodbury, was charged with driving on a revoked license and failure to show proof of insurance by WPD Patrolman Chris Brown on July 30.
• Tylor Blake Fults, 39 Sunny Court, Manchester, was charged with driving on a revoked license 1st offense by WPD Patrolman Chris Brown on July 30.
• Cynthia Denise Gray, 64 Hutchins Lane, Woodbury, was charged with simple possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by CCSD Deputy Brandon Gullett on July 29.
• Jack Borren, 1470 Petty Gap Rd., Woodbury, filed complaints of criminal trespass and vandalism against Jason Anthony Hill, 56 Brawley Creek Rd., Readyville, on August 1. Borren alleges Hill lit a pack of firecrackers off in the back of his Chevy truck.
• Dakota Troy Jones, 536 McFerrin St., Woodbury, was charged with driving on a suspended license 1st offense, violation of the financial responsibility law and possession of a controlled substance in WPD Sgt. John House on July 31.
• Tony L. McPeak, 138 Charlie Brandon Rd., Woodbury, was charged with driving while his license was revoked and no proof of insurance by CCSD Deputy Tommy Barker on July 31. McPeak's 1994 Chevy Blazer was also seized.
• Zina Liana Quinn, 2040 Jernigans Branch Rd., Beechgrove, was charged with DUI and violation of the implied consent law by CCSD Deputy Patrick Fann on July 31.
• Teresa Gay Ring, 171 Moss Spring Hollow Rd., Centerville, was charged with speeding and driving on a suspended license by WPD Patrolman Brent Brock on August 1.
• Phillip Matthew Shook, 511-B McFerrin St., Woodbury, was charged with theft over $1000 and aggravated burglary by WPD Sgt. John House on July 29, 2010.
• Barry Lee Spurlock, 323 Hay St., Woodbury, was charged with DUI by WPD Sgt. Kevin Mooneyham on July 31.
• Robert Cory Williams, 140 Janie Ave., Nashville, was charged with DUI 2nd offense and violation of the implied consent law by WPD Patrolman Brent Brock on July 31.
• Steven Ballard was charged by WPD Patrolman John Fesmire with driving on a suspended license on July 31.
• Chris Hoover was charged with driving on a revoked license 2nd offense by WPD Patrolman John Fesmire on July 28.
• Steven Vest was charged with theft under $500 by WPD Patrolman Chris Brown on July 28.