White, McCugh Charged With DUI In Separate Incidents
Wednesday, March 7, 2012 8:30 am
Two persons charged with DUI were among those recently arrested or cited by local law enforcement agencies.
• Deborah Fran White, 123 McBroom St., Woodbury, was charged with DUI 2nd Offense on Feb. 22 by Woodbury Patrolman John House. Patrolman House stopped White’s vehicle onW. Main St. She was allegedly unable to perform a field sobriety test as demonstrated. Bond was set at $2,000. Initial court date is March 20.
• David Wayne McCugh, 1503 Readyville St., Readyville, was charged with DUI 2nd Offense on Feb. 23 by Woodbury Patrolman John House. The vehicle McCugh was driving was involved in a property damage accident in the parking lot of the Dollar Market. Bond was set at $1,800. Initial court date is March 20.
• Rachel Marie Srour,102 Bryson Court, Woodbury, was charged with Aggravated Assault, two counts of Theft, and two counts of Burglary on Feb. 22 and Feb. 23 following an investigation by the Woodbury Police Department of an incident which allegedly took place on Feb. 19. Scour allegedly assaulted a church member at the Woodbury Church of Christ brandishing a knife after the church member attempted to detain her after she was seen apparently burglarizing cars in the parking lot. Officers found a cell phone and perfume on Srour which she did not own. Total bond was set at $2,500. Initial court date is April 17.
• Randall C. Smotherman,3907 Dickens Hill Rd., Bradyville, was charged with Public Intoxication on Feb. 27 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Mike “Doc” Smith. Deputy Smith and Deputy Brandon Gullett responded to that address and found two brothers fighting, both of whom appeared to be intoxicated. Randall Smotherman ran to the woods and the deputies followed. When apprehended Smotherman was unable to stand. He was arrested and transported to the Cannon County Jail. Bond was set at $500. Initial court date is April 3.
• Haskell Dwayne Carmack, 148 Raines Ridge Rd., Woodbury, was charged with Driving While License Suspend 1st Offense and violation of the Financial Responsibility law on Feb. 28 by Woodbury Assistant Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham following a traffic stop on Sunny Slope Rd. Release citations were issued. Initial court date is April 17.
• Michael Myrlin Osborne, 64 Hollow Springs Rd., Woodbury, was charged with Driving While License Suspended 1st Offense on Feb. 22 by Woodbury Police Sgt. Lowell Womack following a traffic stop onWest Main St. He was also cited for Expired Registration. Bond was set at $500. Initial court date is March 13.
• Joseph Matthews Starnes,911 Old Manchester Rd., Woodbury, was served an arrest warrant for Violation Of Probation on Feb. 24. Starnes allegedly violated probation by failing to abstain from illegal drug use and failing to pay court costs, fines and probation fees as directed. Initial court date is March 20.
• Ciara J. Scott,185 Petty Gap Rd., Woodbury, was charged with No Driver’s License on Feb. 28 by Woodbury Patrolman Patrick Fann. Scott was stopped in McDonald’s parking lot. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is April 17.
• Todd Andrew Baxter,1378 Jim Town Rd., Woodbury, was served a warrant on Feb. 24 charging him with to alleged offense of Livestock At Large. Initial court date is March 20.