Saturday morning April 14 starting around 10, bring the family and a couple of lawn chairs out to the distillery to watch us disc our organic corn fields with 12 mule teams from the Middle Tennessee Muleskinner’s Association.We had so much fun discing the fields last Spring with mules that we decided to do it again this year. It might take a little longer to get done, but every thing about it just feels right to us. This corn will become part of the grain bill for our authentic Tennessee Moonshine.
- VIDEO FROM LAST YEAR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0SbW4EBdKHE
- VISUALS: 12 mule teams on roughly 5 acres, crowds watching with kids, the distillery, tours, free Moonshine tasting.
- MAP TO LOCATION: http://www.google.com/maps?q=Short+Mountain+Distillery&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=48.688845,107.138672&hq=Short+Mountain+Distillery&t=h&z=13
- CONTACT: Christian Grantham - 615-556-9331
- MORE: http://www.shortmountaindistillery.com/2012/04/09/spring-planting-with-12-teams-of-mules-april-14/