Violating Court Order Results In Arrest
Thursday, April 7, 2011 4:00 am
Jonathan Wayne Kestner, 124 Meadowbrook Dr., Woodbury, was charged with violation of a court consent agreement (bond conditions) on April 2 by Woodbury Patrolman John Fesmire. Kestner was in a car on W. Adams St. with the victim of a domestic assault in which he is the defendant. Kestner was arrested for March 4 on a domestic assault charge and signed a set of bond conditions, which included to have no contact with the victim. Bond was set at $20,000. Initial court date is May 17.
• Harley Don Brown, 3944 Jim Cummings Hwy., Woodbury, was charged with simple possession of marijuana and a roach and possession of drug paraphernalia on April 2 by Woodbury Patrolman John Fesmire. A drug dog alerted to the odor of narcotics about the car the Brown was operating following a traffic stop on South McCrary St. Bond was set at $3,500. Initial court date is May 17.
• Austin Cole Heath, 3952 Burt Burgen Rd., Bradyville, was charged with driving on a suspended license, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding (83/55) on April 3 by Cannon County Sheriff's Deputy Brandon Gullett following a traffic stop on John Bragg Hwy. Heath's license is suspended for a truancy violation. A search of the vehicle uncovered a glass pipe with burnt residue in the bowl and two packs of K-2 (synthetic marijuana). Heath was given release citations for all three violations. Initial court date is June 7.
• Deborah Hill, 89 Northwood Lane, McMinnville, was served an arrest warrant on April 3 for allegedly passing worthless checks at Quick Shop Market. She posted a cash bond of $410.44. Initial court date is April 26.
• Daniel Ryan Matheny, 901 W. Main St., Woodbury, and Cory Lee Crawford Young, 1023 Cavender Rd., Woodbury, were charged with underage possession and consumption of alcohol on April 2 by Woodbury Patrolman John Fesmire. Matheny was found to be in possession of a partially consumed can of beer. It was positioned in front of his seat and he claimed ownership of the beer. Young was found to be in possession of an open can of beer. The can was partially consumed and hidden under his seat. Both men were given release citations. They initial court date is May 17.
• Jonathan R. Womack, 3084 K Parker Rd., Bradyville, was served an arrest warrant on April 2 charging him with passing a worthless check at Lions Pizza Den on Feb. 18, 2011. Womack posted a cash bond of $359. Initial court date is April 26.
• Wendy Elizabeth Hurst, 162 Dunlap Lane, Woodbury, was charged with driving on a suspended license and failure to make notification of an accident on April 5 by Cannon County Sheriff's Deputy Reed Bryson. Hurst was allegedly involved in an automobile crash on River Road on March 26. She left the scene without notifying law enforcement of the accident. Initial court date is May 3.
• Thomas Coleman was served an arrest warrant by sheriff's deputies on April 5 at 1692 Petty Gap Rd. for violation of probation.