UPDATE: Charges Dropped Against Lefever
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:56 am
Charges were dropped against a Woodbury woman in Cannon County General Sessions Court today who was accused of sending cocaine to an inmate at the Cannon County Jail.
Pamela Diane Lafever, 5489 McMinnville Hwy., Woodbury, had been charged with introduction of contraband into a penal institution on April 23, 2011 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Eric Moss. She was arrested on Sept. 13.
However, Cannon County Sheriff Darrell Young said today information and evidence was received proving Lafever did not mail the cocaine, and that it was sent by someone who used her name. Sheriff Young said that suspect has not yet been arrested.
In other recent law enforcement activity:
• Ralph Gerald Pena, 5824 Dickens Hill Rd., Bradyville, was charged with aggravated domestic assault on Sept. 9 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Steve McMillen. Pena allegedly struck the victim about the head, arm and hand with a walking cane. Bond was set at $2,500. Initial court date is Oct. 4.
• Belinda Robbin Perry, 6399 Doug Hollow Rd., Bradyville, was charged with domestic assault on Sept. 10 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Sgt. Randy Neal. Perry allegedly threatened to stag and kill the victim. Bond was set at $2,500. Initial court date is Oct. 4.
• Lori Ann Sullins, 3840 Bradyville Rd., Readyville, was charged with DUI 1st offense on Sept. 9 by Woodbury Police Sgt. John House. Sullins was stopped while driving her vehicle on South College St. She was allegedly unable to perform a field sobriety test as demonstrated by Sgt. House. Initial court date is Dec. 13.
• Kimberly Dawn Warren, 539 Dobbs Hollow Rd., Woodbury, was charged with simple possession of Schedule II drugs on Sept. 7 by Woodbury Patrolman John Fesmire. During a consensual search of her vehicle at West End Tobacco, Patrolman Fesmire discovered Warren to allegedly be in possession of a drug which was not prescribed to her. She had a different milligram of Oxycodone mixed in with Oxycodone she was prescribed. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is Oct. 25.
• Jason Lewis Davenport, 4103 Cripple Creek Road, Readyville, was charged with driving on a revoked license, third offense, on Sept. 8 by Woodbury Police Sgt. John House. Davenport was stopped on W. Main St. Initial court date is Oct. 11.
• James Chad Emberton, 203 Terrace Lane, Woodbury, was charged with driving on a suspended license on Sept. 10 by Woodbury Assistant Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham following a traffic stop on West Adams St. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is Oct. 11.