Two Woodbury women were charged with assault recently in separate incidents.
• Laura Nicole Whitworth, 5424 McMinnville Hwy., Woodbury, was charged with domestic assault on June 29 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Eric Moss. Whitworth allegedly hit the purported victim in the side while he was holding a six-month-old child. Bond was set at $2,500. Initial court date is Aug. 2.
• Tiffany Nicole Cross Mullins, 248 Eugene Reed Rd., Woodbury, was served an arrest warrant by Deputy Mike “Doc” Smith at the Cannon County Sheriff’s Dept. on July 4. The purported victim swore out the warrant alleging Mullins assaulted her. Bond was set at $5,000. Initial court date is Aug. 30.
• Kristina Pitts, 703 Twin Oak Dr., Murfreesboro, was served an arrested warrant on July 7 charging her with phone harassment. The purported victim alleges that Pitts sent her one or more text messages on May 2, 2011, which were vulgar in nature, annoying and alarming. Initial court date is Aug. 30.
• Cody Blake Brown, 213 Hopkins Bridge Rd., 213 Hopkins Ridge Rd., Unionville, TN, was charged with criminal trespass on July 4 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Sgt. Lawrence Avera. It is alleged that Brown unlawfully entered the property of John Fletcher at 6212 Dug Hollow Rd without Fletcher’s consent. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is July 12.
• William Hayes, 183 Bradyville Rd., Woodbury, was served an arrest warrant on June 28 in the booking room of the Cannon County Jail on a charge of hindering secured creditors. Hayes allegedly sold a vehicle for scrap that he had obtained on loan. Hayes had failed to pay for the loan before or after selling the vehicle. Hayes told this information to a repossession official. The vehicle was a 1986 Nissan pickup. The loan was obtained through 3D Financial in Woodbury. Bond was set a $5,000. Initial court date is July 26.
• Jeremy Miller was served a sealed indictment warrant on July 1 in the booking room of the Cannon County Sheriff’s Dept. for sale of Schedule III controlled substance and maintaining a vehicle for the purpose of
• Adam Wayne McClure, 526 McFerrin St., Woodbury, was charged with theft over $1,000 on July 1 by Woodbury Police Sgt. Lowell Womack. McClure allegedly stole handrails from the Woodbury Housing Authority valued at over $1,000. Initial court date is Aug. 9.
• Andrew Asbury was charged with driving on a revoked license on June 30 by Woodbury Police Patrolman John Fesmire following a traffic stop at Quick Shop Market. Initial court date is Aug. 23.