Two Public Hearings On Woodbury Board Agenda
Thursday, September 2, 2010 9:41 am
The Woodbury Board of Mayor and Aldermen will meet Tuesday night at Woodbury City Hall.
TOWN OF WOODBURY
BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMEN
SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
• Call to order
• Roll Call
• Approve minutes of the August 3, 2010 meeting
• Public Hearing regarding Ordinance No. 432, an ordinance adopting the 2006 edition of the International Building Code.
• Consider adoption of Ordinance No. 432 on second and final reading.
• Public Hearing regarding Ordinance No. 433, an ordinance amending the Town of Woodbury Municipal Zoning Ordinance, regulating development within the corporate limits of Woodbury, Tennessee, to minimize danger to life and property due to flooding and to maintain eligibility for participation in the National Flood Insurance Program.
• Consider adoption of Ordinance No. 433 on second and final reading.
• Daisy Gannon would like to address the board regarding the annual Cannon Blast 5k Run
• Steve Nixon would like to address the board concerning a problem with the gulley that runs between Laurel and Greenbrier Streets
• Other business
• Reports from Mayor, Committees, and Department Heads