Two men were charges recently with leaving accidents scenes in separate incidents.
• Brandon Lee Hancock, 5160 Pea Ridge Rd., Liberty, was charged with Leaving the Scene of an Accident and violation of the Financial Responsibility law on Oct. 28 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Brandon Gullett. Hancock allegedly left the scene of a two-vehicle accident on Short Mountain Rd. and was located at his home. Initial court date is Dec. 6.
• William Weaver, 275 Cheek Lane, Woodbury, was charged with Failure to Maintain Control and Leaving the Scene of An Accident on Oct. 29 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Matthew Parsley. Deputy Parsley was dispatched to Petty Gap Road on that date following a report of a motor vehicle accident. Upon arrival it was discovered the operator had left the scene. Following a search of several hours by the sheriff’s department, fire and rescue personnel, it was learned Weaver had been located in the woods by three friends and was being transported to Stones River Hospital. Initial court date is Dec. 6.
• Marco Medina, 5915 Petty Gap Rd., Morrison, was charged with Aggravated Domestic Assault and Theft of Property under $500 on Oct. 27 by Woodbury Police Sgt. Lowell Womack. Medina allegedly threatened to kill the purported victim while holding a pocket knife to her throat and the have stolen her cell phone. Total bond was set at $13,000. Initial court date is Nov. 8.
• Ronica Renee Arnold, Racas Ridge Rd., Woodbury, was charged with Driving Without a License on Oct. 25 by Woodbury Police Sgt. Lowell Womack following a traffic stop in the parking lot of Davenport’s. Initial court date is Nov. 8.
• Michael James Burton, 687 Young Hollow Rd., Woodbury, was charged with Driving on a Suspended License on Oct. 25 by Woodbury Assistant Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham following a traffic stop on S. McCrary St. Initial court date is Oct. 25.
• Shannon Kay Campbell, Old Murfreesboro Rd., Woodbury, was charged with criminal trespass on Oct. 26 by Woodbury Police Patrolman John Fesmire. Campbell was found to be on the property of South Ridge Apartments after she had been served a trespass warning. Bond was set at $750. Initial court date is Dec. 20.
• Paul D. Nicholson was served a warrant for Worthless Check in the Booking Room of the Cannon County Sheriff’s Dept. on Oct. 27.
• James Pendergrass was served a warrant for Violation of Probation and a Capias for Failure to Appear by Cannon County Sheriff’s deputies on Oct. 31 at 5489 McMinnville Hwy.