Two persons were charged recently with drug possession in separate incidents.
• Angel Renae Ferrell, 518 McFerrin St., Woodbury, was charged with Simple Possession of Schedule II Controlled Substance (Ritalin) and Possession of a Legend Drug (Flexeril) on Oct. 14 at Cannon County High School by School Resource Officer John House. Ritalin is used to treat attention deficit disorder (ADD) and narcolepsy and Flexeril is a muscle relaxant. Ferrell was issued release citations. Initial court date is Dec. 14.
• Chase Pelham, 936 Trail St., Woodbury, was charged with Simple Possession Of A Schedule IV Drug on Oct. 14 by WPD Ptl. John Fesmire. Pelham was found to be in possession of a partial pill believed to be Xanax. According to the citation, Pelham stated he did have a prescription for it and that he had taken it for his nerves. The pill was in a cellophane wrapper in a cigarette box. Bond was set at $5,000. Initial court date is Nov. 9.
• Xochitl Escobedo, 500 Skyline Dr. Apt. 20, McMinnville, was charged with Driving Without A License on a public roadway after he was stopped on McMinnville Hwy. by Cannon County Sheriff's Deputy Tommy Barker on Oct. 17. Bond was set at $500. Initial court date is Nov. 2.
• Robert Blake Foster, 176 Outback Lane, Woodbury, was charged with Driving On A Suspended License 1st Offense on Oct. 7 by Woodbury Police Patrolman John Fesmire. Bond was set at $1000. Initial court date is Nov. 9.
• Mandy Jo Mathis, 911 S. McCrary St., Woodbury, was charged with Driving On A Suspended License on Oct. 15 by WPD Ptl. John Fesmire. She was issued a release citation. Initial court date is Nov. 9.
• Gerald Allen McCandless, 1699 Porterfield Rd., Readyville, was charged with Driving On A Suspended License on Oct. 14 after CCSD Deputy Matthew Parsley was dispatched to Eugene Reed Road for a motor vehicle crash. McClandless stated he was maneuvering to miss a deer and lost control of his vehicle. He was given a release citation. Initial court date is Nov. 2.
• Rhonda Yvonne Neal, 532 McFerrin St., Woodbury, was charged on Oct. 15 with a second offense of Driving On A Suspended License by WPD Ptl. Lowell Womack. Bond was set at $1500. Initial court date is Nov. 16.