Two Arrested For Cocaine, Gun Possession
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 12:06 pm
Following are recent incident reports on file at the Woodbury Police Department.
• Johnny Edward Lyons, Jr. and Ashley D. Davidson were each charged with possession of a Schedule II controlled substance (cocaine) and unlawful possession of a weapon (Smith & Wesson .40 caliber handgun with loaded magazine) by Sgt. John House on May 26, 2010.
• Ethan Lee Duncan was charged by Sgt. John House with operating a motor vehicle on a suspended license on May 28, 2010.
• Dustin Mayo was arrested on May 27 by Sgt. John House on a charge of unlawfully and knowingly possession of a controlled substance, Lortab, at Cannon County High School on Feb. 22, 2010.
• Assistant Police Chief Darrell Young arrested Dee Emmitt Carter on May 25 for failure to register as a sex offender.
• Caleb Jones was charged by Officer John Fesmire on May 21 with the following offenses: possession of drug paraphernalia (marijuana seeds), a small amount of marijuana in his vehicle (blunt) and underage possession of alcohol.
• Sgt. John House charged Misty Lisa Winslow with driving on a suspended license on May 21.
• David Lee Weaver was charged by Sgt. John House on May 22 with simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia (rolling papers).
• Larry Finley was charged on May 20 by Officer John Fesmire with three offenses: DUI first offense, open container, and simple possession of a Schedule III narcotic (Lortab).
• Officer Lowell Womack charged Chad Stephen Leverett with DUI, first offense, and violation of the implied consent law, on May 22.
• Sgt. John House charged Katherine Elise Pendergrast with possession of a legend drug (Voltaren) and theft under $500 (purse from Dollar General) on May 19.
• Billy Ray Carmack was charged by Sgt. John House with public intoxication and Michael Ryan Barrett was charged with aggravated assault following an altercation between the two of them on May 19.
• Larry Michael Halliburton was charged by Officer Lowell Womack with DUI, first offense, on May 23.
• Jessica Hollis was charged with public intoxication and disorderly conduct on May 19 by Officer John Fesmire.
• Sgt. Kevin Mooneyham charged Thomas Franklin Hoover with driving on a revoked license on May 24.