Todd, Hayes Charged With Domestic Assault
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 7:26 pm
Justin Lee Todd, 101 Gassaway Main St., Gassaway, was charged with Domestic Assault on Jan. 29 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Eric Moss. Todd allegedly headbutted and pushed down onto the floor purported victim during the course of an argument. Deputy Moss observed a knot on the victim’s forehead. The victim stated Todd threw items all around the house and cursed her until officers arrived. Bond was set at $3,500. Initial court date is March 6.
• William Ronnie Hayes, 183 Bradyville Rd., Woodbury, was charged with Domestic Assault on Jan. 26. Hayes went to the purported victim’s place of employment and caused a disturbance in the parking lot during an argument. Hayes reached into a vehicle and grabbed the victim through a window, tried to unlock the door, and took the keys. Bond was set at $1,000. Initial court date is March 13.
• Victoria Hope Winchester, 401 Clearview Dr., Smyrna, was charged with Disorderly Conduct on Jan. 2 following an incident at Bryson Court. Officer were called to the scene following a complaint of excessive noise. Bond was set at $1,000. Initial court date is March 20.
• Emery Wells, 880 Pocahontas Rd., Morrison, was charged with Contempt Of Court (Violation Order Of Protection) on Jan. 26 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Brandon Gullett. Wells allegedly contacted the purported victim 17 times by phone after being served the protection order. He left voice messages of a nature described in the warrant as “vulgar.” Bond was set at $600. Initial court date is Feb. 7. Wells was arrested by the Coffee County Sheriff’s Dept. on Jan. 30 and turned over to Cannon County deputies on that date.
• Linda Kaye Hillis, 316 Wilson Lane, McMinnville, was charged with violation of the Move Over Law on Jan. 24 by Woodbury Patrolman Chris Brown. Hillis allegedly failed to move over to the opposite lane while approaching three police vehicles with emergency equipment initiated. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is Feb. 14.
• Rebecca Paige Bynum, 511 McFerrin St., Woodbury, was charged with Criminal Trespass on Jan. 23 by Woodbury Police Sgt. Lowell Womack. Bynum remained on the property of the Woodbury Housing Authority (509 Bryant Lane) without the management’s consent to do so. Bynum pled guilty to the charge in Cannon County General Sessions Court on Jan. 31.
• Lisa Ann George, 4365 New Home Rd., Smithville, was charged with Theft Of Property (Conduct Involving Merchandise) on Jan. 20 by Woodbury Police Sgt. Lowell Womack. George was observed by the management of Fred’s allegedly removing items from packages and then placing the items in her purse. When confronted by Sgt. Womack, George stated the items were hers. Empty packages shown by management to Sgt. Womack matched the items found during a consensual search of George’s purse. Bond was set at $1,500. Initial court date is Feb. 14.
• Felitia Y. Moore, 2727 Chatham Court, Murfreesboro, was charged with Hiding Or Harboring A Runaway Child and Contributing To The Delinquency Of A Minor on Jan. 24 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Matt Parsley. It is alleged that Moore had in her custody a runaway juvenile from Jan. 24 to Jan. 26 and failed to notify law enforcement. The child stated she was with Moore and her daughter. She also stated she would rather be with the Moores than with her own parents. Bond was set at $1,000. Initial court date is Feb. 7.
• Tara Camille Boling, 1512 Kenneth Ave., Woodbury, was charged with Fraud on Jan. 26 by Woodbury Assistant Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham. It is alleged that on Jan. 26 Boling presented a prescription to Woodson’s Pharmacy after she had changed the information on said document. The prescription was to be filled on Feb. 12, 2012, but information was changed to the date Jan. 26, 2012. When Woodson’s called Mid-Town Medical Clinic in Manchester they were informed the date had been changed from the one ordered. Bond was set at $600. Initial court date is March 13.
• Angel C. Howse, 136 Pocahontas Rd., Morrison, was charged with Theft Of Property on Jan. 28 by Woodbury Patrolman John House. Howse allegedly stole Tylenol and a beaded ring from Fred’s Discount Store, a total value of $6.69. Bond was set at $1,000. Initial court date is Feb. 21.
• Dustin Matthew Mayo, 536 Rogers Rd., Bradyville, was charged with Driving On A Suspended License on Jan. 29 by Woodbury Assistant Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham following a traffic stop on S. McCrary St. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is March 13.
• Jessica L. Hunter, 108 McMillan St., Woodbury, was charged with Driving While License Suspended on Jan. 29 by Woodbury Assistant Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham. APC Mooneyham observed the vehicle Hunter was driving making a right turn S. McCrary St. onto W. Adams St. He knew that Hunter’s license was suspended and that she had been given a release citation for the offense in October of last year. Bond was set at $600. Initial court date is March 13. Hunter was also cited for violation of the Financial Responsibility law after she was unable to provide proof of insurance.