The Town of Woodbury Board of Mayor and Aldermen, the Cannon County Commission and the Cannon County Board of Education will all meet this week.
Following are the agendas for the three meetings:
TOWN OF WOODBURY BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMEN
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2011, 7:00 PM
Call to order by Mayor
Approve the minutes of the October 4, 2011 meeting
Public Hearing concerning Ordinance No. 441, an ordinance amending Title 4 of the Woodbury Municipal Code (Personnel)
Consider adoption of Ordinance No. 441 on second and final reading.
Consider adoption of Resolution 06-11, a resolution to establish a set of parameters by which debt obligations will be undertaken by the Town of Woodbury.
Consider adoption of Resolution 07-11, a resolution to exempt The Gathering Place Café’, located in the Old Feed Store Antique Mall, operated by Mike and Deborah Vaughn, from the requirement of having a Type I Suppression Hood System.
Mayor Patrick to recommend Dotty Duggin be re-appointed to the Central Tennessee Solid Waste Planning Board.
Lori Christesen of Woodbury Dance Studio would like to address the board concerning the Providence Probation Office.
Review proposal from AT&T regarding rent payment on their cell site located on the old water tank behind Old Manchester Road.
Reports from Mayor, Committees, and Department Heads
County Commission Meeting
Tuesday, November 8 6:00 P.M.
Cannon County Courthouse
1. Open Meeting- Bobby Smith
2. Prayer and Pledge - Local Pastor/ Veteran
3. Roll Call - Bobby Smith
4. Reading and Approval of Minutes.
5. Discuss the rules of our meetings - Chairman and Commission
6. Address Committees - Chairman
7. Commission Education - Chairman
8. Introduction of Doug Bodary - CTAS - Chairman
9. Woodbury's Attorney, Dale Peterson, wants to address the commission.
10. Discuss joining with other counties on a resolution to send to the legislature on revising the "Tennessee Sunshine Law". (There will be an example on hand). Chairman.
11. Comments from the audience- Persons must be recognized before addressing Commission.
12. Set partial agenda for next meeting using actions from tonight’s meeting.
13. Reappoint Thea Prince to the Central Tennessee Planning Region Board - Mike Gannon.
14. Other Business.
15. Adjournment until December 13th unless called.
Chairman Bob Stoetzel
District 5 Commissioner
CANNON COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
November 10, 2011
Cannon County Courthouse
1. Approve Agenda. – 1 minute
2. Consent Agenda – 1 minute
a. Approve the minutes of the October 13, 2011 meeting of the Board
b. Approve bus trips #1252, #1255, 1257, #1259 and #1273
c. Approve permission for teachers to apply for the following grants: Donors Choice, Youth Dream, Middle TN Natural Gas, MTEMC, and other individual grants totaling less than $1,000
3. Approve Pest Control Bids. – 3 minutes
4. Approve Fire Extinguisher Bids. – 3 minutes
5. Tim Knox will address the Board concerning MTV coming to CCHS for a casting call. – 2 minutes
6. Donna Ruth to address the Board about out of county tuition. – 2 minutes
7. Tracey Tidwell to address the Board about the release of a student. – 2 minutes
8. Director’s Comments. – 3 minutes
a. Financial Report (if available)
9. Chairman’s Comments. – 2 minutes
10. The next Board Meeting Workshop will be at the Central Office on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 6 PM. The next Regular Board Meeting will be Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 6 PM at the Cannon County Courthouse.