William Ross Prater, 935 Eugene Reed Rd., Woodbury, was charged with Underage Consumption on March 18 by Woodbury Patrolman Brent Brock. At approximately 11:45 p.m. on that date, Prater entered Stones River Hospital’s Emergency Department with injuries. He appeared to be highly intoxicated and admitted to drinking a bottle of Kessler Whiskey and four to five beers. Because he is 18, Prater is under the legal age to consume alcoholic beverages in Tennessee. He was issued a release citation. Initial court date is April 24.
• David William Lavender, 120 Stage Rd., Woodbury, was charged with Domestic Assault on March 23 by Woodbury Patrolman Chris Brown. Lavender allegedly grabbed and struck two individuals. Bond was set at $2,500. Initial court date is April 17.
• Wanda Daily Jackson, 2020 Bradyville Rd., Readyville, was charged with Driving On Suspended License 2nd Offense on March 21 by Woodbury Patrolman John House following a traffic stop on W. Main St. Bond was set at $1,000. Initial court date is April 24.
• Billy Eugene Lokey, 1005 Tobitt Rd., McMinnville, was charged with Driving On Revoked License on March 20 by Woodbury Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham. Lokey’s vehicle was stopped at Davenport’s Service Station following a report of a possible domestic violence. Bond was set at $500. Initial court date is April 17.
• Alexander Kirk Webb,1157 Manustown Rd., Woodbury, was served warrants on March 19 charging him with Initiation The Process To Manufacture Methamphetamine and Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia. The arrest stems from an incident on July 30, 2011 when a one-pot meth lab was found where Webb allegedly had been on the river bank near the local ballfields. Items used in the manufacture of methamphetamine including tubing, lithium batteries, coffee filters and sodium hydroxide were also recovered. Bond was set at $5,000. Initial court date is April 24.
• Kristopher Lynn Mullins-Cross, 298 Eugene Reed Rd., Woodbury, was charged with No Driver’s License on March 18 by Woodbury Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham following a traffic stop on W. Colonial St. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is May 29.
• Michael J. Sanders, 815 Hollis Creek South, Woodbury, was charged with Driving On Revoked License 8th Offense on March 24 by Woodbury Patrolman John House following a traffic stop on Bryant Lane. Bond was set at $7,500. Initial court date is April 24. Upon is being booked at the Cannon County Jail, Sanders was served an outstanding arrest warrant for Failure To Appear. Sanders was ordered by Cannon County Circuit Court on July 7, 2010, to serve 96 hours. He was ordered to report to the jail on July 16, 2010 and never reported.
• Ashley Taylor, 92 Towers Lane, Woodbury, was served a warrant alleging she committed Phone Harassment on March 21. The purported victim claims Taylor made threatening comments. Initial court date is April 26.