The December 14 edition of the Cannon Courier is full of stories which are not online:
• State Audit Rips REACH Program
• Auburn School Quadruplets Score On, Off Court
• Cannon Courthouse Has Seen Different Looks, Locations — Final installment of the five-part series on the history of the Woodbury Town Square
• Ham, Not Hoops Attrack Modern-Day 'Kittrell Crowd' — Dan Whittle's weekly column
• Pulling Together Like Buddy — Pettus Read's weekly column
• Brothers Charged With Assault, Resisting Arrest, Public Intoxication
• Suspicious Activity At Church Leads To Citation
• Woman Charged With DUI Following Accident
• Auburntown and Ivy Bluff News
• Lions Club Tour Of Homes A Great Night
• Lionettes Improve To 2-0 In District 8-AA
• Lions Suffer Road Loss At Smith County
You can pick up a copy of this week's Cannon Courier at local stores and restaurants.
If you are not a subscriber and wish to become one, please click here.