SATURDAY APRIL 2, 2011
• STONES RIVER RELAY : Run/Walk from the top of Short Mountain to Short Mountain Elementary School---Bike to the Arts Center in Woodbury---Hop in your canoe and paddle to the Readyville Mill. A 22 mile event enter solo or as a team, sign up for part of it or all 22 miles. Proceeds benefit Stones River Watershed Projects. Register on line at WWW.STONESRIVERRELAY.COM
SATURDAY APRIL 2, 2011
• AUBURNTOWN EASTER EGG HUNT : Auburntown Lion Club will sponsor an Easter Egg Hunt beginning at 11:00 AM at C S Hawkins Park in Auburntown, Tn., followed by a all-you can-eat fish fry at the Auburntown Community Center. There will be over 1500 eggs filled with toys and candy to be found. All proceeds from the Fish Fry will be used for the Lions Charitable causes.
SATURDAY APRIL 16, 2011
• FFA ALUMNI HAM BREAKFAST & PLANT SALE: at Cannon County High School, breakfast begins at 6:00 AM. Buy a variety of bedding flower plants and ferns from the greenhouses at CCHS, proceeds go toward scholarships. Contact Courtney Nichols at 615-563-4875 for further information.
THURSDAY APRIL 21, 2011
• ADAMS MEMORIAL LIBRARY ROAST 2011 honoring Mr. Hal Larimer, enjoy a great meal plus the fun that comes with roasting someone you know. Tickets are $25.00 and the proceeds go to the library building fund. Contact Charlie Harrell at 615-542-1289 for further information. Event will be held at the Cannon County High School Cafeteria.
FRIDAY APRIL 22, 2011
• LIONS CLUB PRINCESS BALL: Enjoy a night of dining, dancing and games for girls ages 18 years and younger, this is a father, father figure or grandfather and daughter/ granddaughter event. The cost is $15.00 per couple and $5.00 for each additional person, ballroom will open at 6:00 PM until 8:30 PM located in the Lions Club Building. Attire for the evening will be semi-formal, Easter dress or princess style. For further information, call Kim at 615-563-2554.
SATURDAY APRIL 23, 2011
• CANCER SOCIETY HAM BREAKFAST : Located at the Woodbury Grammar School, serving time begins at 7:00 AM until 10:00 AM, ticket price is $10.00, all proceeds benefit the Cancer Society. Call Lois Larimer at 615-563-2538 for further information.
SATURDAY APRIL 30, 2011
• CANNON COUNTY WALKING HORSE ASSOC. REMEMBRANCE RIDE: Ride begins 11:00 AM at the campgrounds on Short Mountain, events include trail riding, food and fun. For information call Cindy Haley at 615-904-5356 or go to www.ccwhaoftn.info