Statutory Rape, Stalking, Arson Cases on General Sessions Docket
Monday, July 12, 2010 2:31 pm
There is a 44-person docket set for Tuesday, July 13 in the Cannon County General Sessions Court of Judge Susan Melton.
Below are the persons listed on the docket, along with the charge(s) description.
- Clayton T. Adams, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- William Lee Aycock, expired tags, suspended license.
- Jeramy Dennis Barnes, suspended license, violation of insurance law, violation of registration law.
- Thomas E. Baxter, driving on a revoked license, violation of insurance law, violation of registration law.
- Anthony Charles Brown, driving on a revoked license (2nd offense), violation of insurance law.
- Barry W. Bynum, driving on a revoked license (3rd offense).
- Rebecca Paige Bynum, driving without a license.
- Mary Caetano, criminal trespass.
- Billy Ray Carmack, public intoxication.
- Shannon Dwayne Cobble, unlawful possession of a weapon, promotion of the manufacture of methamphetamine and driving on a revoked license.
- Ashley D. Davidson, unlawful possession of a weapon and possession of Schedule II drugs.
- Joseph Addison Edwards, theft under $500.
- William E. Eisenmann, theft over $1,000 and violation of probation (motion).
- Mark Anthony Elkins, allows dogs to run at large.
- David Warren Gares, driving on a revoked license, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to make immediate notification of an accident and failure to use due care and caution.
- Jesse James Comer Harris, statutory rape.
- Garrett L. Hobbs, contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
- Elizabeth Nell Hodge, assault.
- Thomas Franklin Hoover, driving on a revoked license.
- Ashley D. Johnson, theft of services under $500.
- Bridgette Shyanne Johnson, driving on a suspended license.
- Dakota Trey Jones, contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
- Kimberly Michelle Jones, driving on a suspended license.
- Johnny Edwards Lyons Jr., possession of Schedule II drugs and felon in possession of a weapon.
- Robert Michael Mason, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest.
- David William McPeak, two counts aggravated assault.
- Wendy Deanna Mears, driving on a revoked license (7th offense) and driving an unregistered vehicle.
- Johnny Keith Neal, domectic assault.
- Mary Ellen Odom, speeding (78/55).
- Princess N. Odom, driving on a suspended license.
- Katherine Elise Pendergrast, possession of legend drug without a prescription.
- Michelle Lynn Pyron, DUI 1st offense, possession of Schedule III and IV drugs, violation of the implied consent law, driving on a revoked license (2nd offense) and DUI of consent.
- Ronnie E. Ramsey, stalking.
- Kalena Elizabeth Roan, three counts domestic assault.
- Golden Arnold Robertson, simple possession of marijuana, possession of schedule IV drugs, DUI, violation of the open container law, violation of the seatbelt law, violation of the financial responsibility law.
- John Jerry Romanos, driving on a revoked license and violation of the traffic control, child restraint and insurance laws.
- Jeffery Lynn Thomas, arson.
- Amy B. Tribble, DUI, violation of the implied content law.
- Joshua Underwood, violation of probation, 1st offense.
- Jose Manuel Valdes, no driver's license.
- Ronnie Ray Vickers, domestic assault.
- Roanda F. Warner, driving on a suspended license and violation of the registration law.
- Robyn Alesha Wilmoth, no driver's license, driving without a license and violation of the insurance law.