Special Session Of County Commission Called For June 26
Thursday, June 10, 2010 4:09 pm
To: County Commissioners
The Cannon County Board of Commissioners will meet in special session on Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. in the courtroom of the Cannon County Courthouse.
Agenda for June 26, 2010
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. SAVE Director, Lisa Baird, to address commission.
4. Presentation by Bill Harrod (Ambulance Medical Billing) to discuss billing program for the Cannon County Ambulance Service.
5. Approve Litter Grant Resolution 2010-4 for 2010/2011.
6. Approve Continuing Budget Resolution 2010-5 for 2010/2011.
7. Approve Budget Amendments - County General.
8. Approve Budget Amendments - Solid Waste.
9. Approve Budget Amendments - Highway Department.
10. Approve the detailed supplement of the Cannon County Library System Budget to the existing 09/10 Cannon County Budget.
11. Appoint Dale Bush, Angie Ott and Peggy Tate to Library Trustee Board.
12. Approve Strategic Plan for 3-Star Certification.